Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Screenshot 3.jpg
    Nope. I've got 1.4 GB still available
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Does the Lister family file appear correctly on your Mac AND your wife’s Mac?
      Gregg Witmer
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
        Does the Lister family file appear correctly on your Mac AND your wife’s Mac?
        It does,
        Although, I need to reconnect 132 multimedia pics for her Mac; Mine is missing over 6K pics!
        The pictures are there, just that Reunion can't' 'find' them.
        Otherwise, all shows & works well.

Comment

With the Lister family file open in Reunion on your Mac, choose File > Get Info in the "File Location" row what is listed for the full path to the family file?
          Gregg Witmer

Comment

Originally posted by Gregg View Post
            With the Lister family file open in Reunion on your Mac, choose File > Get Info in the "File Location" row what is listed for the full path to the family file?
            This is what it says:
            Screenshot 3.jpg

Comment

Try opening the Lister family file in Reunion, choose File > Save a Backup Copy from Reunion's main menubar and then save the backup copy (under a new name) to Dropbox. See if ReunionTouch can open the new backup copy.

If that works, discard the original Lister file and use the new backup copy as the master family file.
              Gregg Witmer

Comment

Gregg,

You Da Man!!!!
                That worked.
                How, why, I don't even care anymore----We're whole again, and that's all that counts! A long road!
                (Saving original to desktop for comparison for a few days if something goes awry.)

Comment

Working...
                X