Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maintaining links during an upgrade to version 13 and during a move to a new computer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got my new computer today! (I had been waiting for a large screen iMac, but that was discontinued so I have a MacStudio computer now.) If the offer for screen share still stands, I would be appreciative!

Comment

The best way to start a screen sharing session is to begin with a "live chat" from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Friday. It can be accessed on several pages of our web site. However, I usually point people to this web page...

The blue "Live Chat With Us!" button appears under our contact information during the hours mentioned above as long as the live chat is not busy. (If it is busy, you will see a message saying so.)

Once in the live chat, the person with whom you are chatting can go into a screen sharing session which would allow that person to see your screen and you can speak to each other using the mics on your Macs (as long as each Mac has some type of mic available). If no mic is available during a screen sharing, you would still have the option of communicating via the live chat window.

If there is a problem accessing the live chat, please send an email to "sales@leisterpro.com" and we can work something out.

I hope this is helpful for you
      Deb Stuller
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X