Cropping photos not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cropping photos not working

I just noticed that for a couple people in one family, the preferred photo shows the entire family. Another member of the family, from the same photo, shows fine with just his face. When I tried to crop the photo for the other two members of the same family picture, they show the new crop selection just fine, but when I hit the "apply" button, it reverts to the entire photo. Is this a bug from the migration to a 64-bit application? BTW - it is a Tiff image (but one member of the family remains cropped from the photo).
    Puzzling,
    Dave
    Dave Wells
    MacBook Air, MacOS 12.5.1, Reunion 13.0
    iOS 15.6, ReunionTouch 1.0.18 - iPhone 12

Is the family photo in all three parts of the multi-media display (husband, wife, family)? If not in the husband or wife parts, a copy of the family photo needs to go in those parts then be "cropped". BTW, in Reunion, it is not true cropping. It is masking, e.g. one is selecting a portion and the rest of the photo is masked.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Hi Dave,

You may need to force Reunion to rebuild thumbnails via:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Multimedia, Rebuild Thumbnails...

Click Proceed in the drop-down that opens after clicking Rebuild Thumbnails...

It may be that the thumbnail isn't getting properly replaced with the cropped version for some reason. Forcing Reunion to rebuild all thumbnails may correct the issue.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X