Showing Linked Multimedia With Source in Reports

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Showing Linked Multimedia With Source in Reports

I'm trying to figure out a way if the linked multimedia file within a source can be part of a report, such as a descendant report. I've looked around the message board and can't find anything regarding it.

For example, when I make a descendants report, the sources are at the end of the report. If I have a census as a source, and linked an image of that census, is there a way that somewhere on that report, either after all the sources, or after the specific cited source, that the linked multimedia file of that source is visually displayed in that report? I know that for other reports, multimedia can be shown in the report, but my multimedia has all sorts of other family photos and things like that. I don't want to have every photo linked to the person to show up in the report, just ones associated with the source of information that I'm citing.

Adam

I'm using Reunion 13 and am interested in this as well. Especially for Person Reports.

Comment

Originally posted by Deena B View Post
      I'm using Reunion 13 and am interested in this as well. Especially for Person Reports.
      See https://www.reuniontalk.com/forum/us...nts-in-reports in the 13 forum. Answered there.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Working...
      X