This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Web Servers

I'm following this thread with interest. I've been able to get beyond the progress of the previous post using Eastman's Blog referenced elsewhere on this Forum using Reunion 10. I've also shortened the URL using http://goo.gl/ as also suggested by Eastman and have the following result: http://goo.gl/vRN4s.
    My problem at present is that every link on the Contents page works except Contact. I notice on the Reports, web Publishing there is no place to enter the Contact information.
    I was a MobileMe customer with Reunion 9 using Web Reports. I have no experience in HTML but it looks like that is in my future as I would like to do some customization in the future.
    Thanks in advance.
    Richard Palmer
    "Life is Good"
    Click here to email me
    Wahl&Schmidt-Germany; McCarbery-Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by RPalmer View Post
      My problem at present is that every link on the Contents page works except Contact.
      The Contact link isn't "working" because there is no contact information on your Contents page -- this link just scrolls you down to the Contact section of the same page, vs. taking you to another page like the other links. Since your Contents page has no contact info, it can't scroll down anywhere and thus it appears that nothing happens when you click the link.

I notice on the Reports, web Publishing there is no place to enter the Contact information.
      The Contact information can be entered/changed in:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Web, Reports, Contact

HTH
      Last edited by Frank; 15 August 2012, 11:00 PM.
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

And it was there in the Manual all the time. I searched Web Publishing but not Report Preferences. My face is red from embarrassment. You must be back there in the office shaking your head in misbelief.
        Thanks for the help.
        Richard Palmer
        "Life is Good"
        Click here to email me
        Wahl&Schmidt-Germany; McCarbery-Ireland

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Here's a little example of a Reunion 10 web project we uploaded to our public Dropbox folder...
          super sample, I haven't done that yet. Simple and smart. Is there a way of uploading the graphic charts?
          (VanessaJW) vanessa.jacynth@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
          X