Create a Customizable "Found List"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • JamesWinfrey
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 37

    #1

    Create a Customizable "Found List"

    In Reunion 9, I could do a Find which would give me a Found List. Then I could customize the Found List adding columns of information and could save this custom format for future Finds. I can't see how to create this wonderful tool in Reunion 10. What am I missing?

    Thanks, Jim
  • JamesWinfrey
    Member
    • Mar 2007
    • 37

    #2
    Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

    Originally posted by JamesWinfrey View Post
    In Reunion 9, I could do a Find which would give me a Found List. Then I could customize the Found List adding columns of information and could save this custom format for future Finds. I can't see how to create this wonderful tool in Reunion 10. What am I missing?

    Thanks, Jim
    Sorry folks, I found it about 5 minutes after I sent the post.

    Comment

    • John Hill
      Member
      • Mar 2005
      • 126

      #3
      Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

      Originally posted by JamesWinfrey View Post
      In Reunion 9, I could do a Find which would give me a Found List. Then I could customize the Found List adding columns of information and could save this custom format for future Finds. I can't see how to create this wonderful tool in Reunion 10. What am I missing?

      Thanks, Jim
      Further to this, if I generated a Found list in Reunion 9, customized it (adding columns, changing their meaning, rearranging

      Comment

      • brcox1
        Member
        • Mar 2005
        • 101

        #4
        Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

        Originally posted by JamesWinfrey View Post
        Sorry folks, I found it about 5 minutes after I sent the post.

        Can you tell me how you add additional columns to a "found list"?

        Comment

        • Dennis J. Cunniff
          Member
          • Mar 2005
          • 814

          #5
          Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

          Originally posted by brcox1 View Post
          Can you tell me how you add additional columns to a "found list"?
          At the bottom of the list window, there's a yellow grid icon.

          If you click on it, you'll get a pop-up menu that lets you change the number of columns.
          Attached Files
          Dennis J. Cunniff
          Click here to email me

          Comment

          Working...