Create a Customizable "Found List"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dennis J. Cunniff
    replied
    Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

    Originally posted by brcox1 View Post
    Can you tell me how you add additional columns to a "found list"?
    At the bottom of the list window, there's a yellow grid icon.

    If you click on it, you'll get a pop-up menu that lets you change the number of columns.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • brcox1
    replied
    Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

    Originally posted by JamesWinfrey View Post
    Sorry folks, I found it about 5 minutes after I sent the post.

    Can you tell me how you add additional columns to a "found list"?

    Leave a comment:


  • John Hill
    replied
    Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

    Originally posted by JamesWinfrey View Post
    In Reunion 9, I could do a Find which would give me a Found List. Then I could customize the Found List adding columns of information and could save this custom format for future Finds. I can't see how to create this wonderful tool in Reunion 10. What am I missing?

    Thanks, Jim
    Further to this, if I generated a Found list in Reunion 9, customized it (adding columns, changing their meaning, rearranging

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesWinfrey
    replied
    Re: Create a Customizable "Found List"

    Originally posted by JamesWinfrey View Post
    In Reunion 9, I could do a Find which would give me a Found List. Then I could customize the Found List adding columns of information and could save this custom format for future Finds. I can't see how to create this wonderful tool in Reunion 10. What am I missing?

    Thanks, Jim
    Sorry folks, I found it about 5 minutes after I sent the post.

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesWinfrey
    started a topic Create a Customizable "Found List"

    Create a Customizable "Found List"

    In Reunion 9, I could do a Find which would give me a Found List. Then I could customize the Found List adding columns of information and could save this custom format for future Finds. I can't see how to create this wonderful tool in Reunion 10. What am I missing?

    Thanks, Jim
Working...