This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yosemite and Reunion 10

In the past week, my Reunion 10 Family View has been losing its preferences whilst running under Yosemite on a MacBook Air.

This loss of formatting also carries over with the .familyfile to another machine which I am synchronising with. Example attached.

Can anyone from Leister explain what is happening here?

My normal operandus(m?) is to keep copies of my .familyfile synched between my MacBook Air (Yosemite) and my MacMini (Mavericks) using BitTorrent Sync and the process has been painless until the most recent Yosemite Beta upgrade.

Commonsense tells me the problem is likely to be with Yosemite's beta support for BitTorrent Synch or Reunion or both. However, I've been around too long to accept commonsense and would like someone else to give me a steer on where the problem might be, or at least a direction to send my query.
    Attached Files

Re: Yosemite and Reunion 10

Regarding the post above, you should re-read the agreement that you made when you downloaded the beta. Practically speaking, you should not be posting a Yosemite question here. Also, you should submit a report via the Feedback Assistant.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Re: Yosemite and Reunion 10

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
      Regarding the post above, you should re-read the agreement that you made when you downloaded the beta. Practically speaking, you should not be posting a Yosemite question here. Also, you should submit a report via the Feedback Assistant.
      Thank you, Bob... Sometimes the brain gets way ahead of the fingers doing the typing!

Comment

Working...
      X