Is Reunion 12 64-bit or 32-bit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Reunion 12 64-bit or 32-bit?

I'm using a Mac mini with Mojave 10.14.5. I've been getting notifications on other games and software that I have that the app is not optimized for Mac. I learned that they are focusing on 64-bit vs 32-bit processor. Is Reunion 12 32 or 64 bit?

12 is 64 bit.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Note any apps (games) which are currently warning you they're not optimised, will no longer work if you upgrade to the upcoming macOS Catalina 10.15 later this year.

The bottom of this article explains how to find the status of all the apps on your Mac https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208436
      Surnames Dresch, Eyden, Lunn, Mountfort, Page, Robinson, Ryan, Whitworth, and more.

Comment

One more source for the 64 bit issue. St Claire software, the people who do the Default Folder app, early this month release a free product named Go64. A quote from their website: "Quickly scan your disk for applications, see which ones are 32-bit, and find upgrade information with the click of a button." Check it out at https://www.stclairsoft.com/Go64/index.html.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

I have checked to find my 32 bit apps and see that I still have Reunion 10 on my computer. I have been using 12 with no problems for several months. Is it OK to trash version 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Susan Graben View Post
            I have checked to find my 32 bit apps and see that I still have Reunion 10 on my computer. I have been using 12 with no problems for several months. Is it OK to trash version 10?
            Yes. You may delete the Reunion 10 application.

Deb Stuller
            Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
            X