Can't Drag & Drop pics from Photos in Reunion 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't Drag & Drop pics from Photos in Reunion 9

I am running Reunion 9. I recently updated to OSX 10.11.6 El Capitan - and in doing so, iPhoto has been upgraded to Photos. I can no longer drag and drop photos from Photos to Multimedia in Reunion 9. Multimedia does not even recognize Photos as an option for accepting photos from. Is there a way to correct this? I am about to embark on a family photo/scanning project and really need to make sure this drag and drop function is operating as intended.

Re: Can't Drag & Drop pics from Photos in Reunion 9

Originally posted by B Irvine View Post
    I am running Reunion 9. I recently updated to OSX 10.11.6 El Capitan - and in doing so, iPhoto has been upgraded to Photos. I can no longer drag and drop photos from Photos to Multimedia in Reunion 9. Multimedia does not even recognize Photos as an option for accepting photos from. Is there a way to correct this? I am about to embark on a family photo/scanning project and really need to make sure this drag and drop function is operating as intended.
    Because of changes Apple made in its Photos app (vs iPhoto), you can't drag and drop directly from Photos to Reunion 9. However, there are two options available...

1. Purchase an upgrade to Reunion 11. It is possible to drag and drop directly from Photos to Reunion 11. Information about Reunion 11 and how to purchase an upgrade to Reunion 11 can be found here...

2. If you prefer to continue using Reunion 9, drag the photo to the desktop. Then, in your Finder, move the photo into your preferred storage location for photos you want to link to people in Reunion. (We recommend using your Users/Home/Pictures/Reunion Pictures folder.) And, from there, drag it into Reunion 9.

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
    X