This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancestry Family Tree problems

Since this morning I am having trouble with my Ancestry Family Trees.
    I can view the tree layout without any problem, but when I check the "Profile" for
    any person (equiv to the Family View in Reunion) I get a white blank screen.
    This happens on both of my trees.
    I sent an e-mail to Ancestry, but no response.
    It would be helpful for me to know if anyone else is having problems ?

Re: Ancestry Family Tree problems

Originally posted by Paul Bridges View Post
    Since this morning I am having trouble with my Ancestry Family Trees.
    I can view the tree layout without any problem, but when I check the "Profile" for
    any person (equiv to the Family View in Reunion) I get a white blank screen.
    This happens on both of my trees.
    I sent an e-mail to Ancestry, but no response.
    It would be helpful for me to know if anyone else is having problems ?
    If its of any interest, as soon as I select Ancestry.co.uk, all I get is a blank white page.

Must be technical problems attheir end.

Alan
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

Yep same for me in Australia. My husband on PC can access my tree and all profile pages without a hitch, but I get the white screen. If you wait long enough eventually the page does load but it is too slow to conduct any research.
      I rang Ancestry and she looked up their maintenance logs and told me that since the recent maintenance update early that morning there had been a high incidence if complaints from Mac users not being able to access their trees.

Comment

Thank you for your responses, they helped me understand the problem.
        Ancestry was not helpful, they did not reply to my e-mail, and I could not find any problems in their network status.
        My tree is working now.

Comment

Working...
        X