Scanner Problems

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Herb
    Member
    • May 2020
    • 65

    #1

    Scanner Problems

    I have not yet updated to Mac OS27. I use a ScanSnap IX1500, but it doesn't look like it (or almost any other scanner) works in Mac OS27. It also looks like there may be problems with several brands of printers, but my main concern is a scanner. Has anyone encountered any problems? Any solutions?
  • Bob White
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 1724

    #2
    I have that same model ScanSnap. Zero problems with 27. No problems with other scanners I have nor with either printer.

    Normally, you should not need to worry about print drivers upon major OS updates as Apple includes updated (as needed) drivers in the update.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Computer Guy Since 1966 - Happy Octogenerian
    iMac/MacBookAir M4 - iPhone/iPadPro - Reunion14 & RT

    Comment

    • Miss Myrtle
      Member
      • May 2015
      • 199

      #3
      Originally posted by Herb View Post
      I have not yet updated to Mac OS27. I use a ScanSnap IX1500, but it doesn't look like it (or almost any other scanner) works in Mac OS27. It also looks like there may be problems with several brands of printers, but my main concern is a scanner. Has anyone encountered any problems? Any solutions?
      I emailed you a link to the ScanSnap beta. It works perfectly with it and a full release is expected soon.

      Comment

      • Herb
        Member
        • May 2020
        • 65

        #4
        UPDATE: I downloaded ScanSnap 4.1 this morning and then upgraded to MacOS27. Experienced no problems with ScanSnap or my HP printer. In fact, experienced no problems with anything. Very pleased.

        Comment

        • Miss Myrtle
          Member
          • May 2015
          • 199

          #5
          Excellent!

          Comment

          Working...