email?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

email?

I'm trying to send a copy of the People List created in ReunionTalk on my iPad to an alternate email account I have, but after 30 minutes the email hasn't arrived. And yes, I also keep checking the Spam and Junk mail folders. Is it normal for it take this long (or more) for email to be sent. (Same thing with Reunion 13, but that's for another forum).

Originally posted by jcherepy View Post
    I'm trying to send a copy of the People List created in ReunionTalk....
    You mean you tried to send a copy created in ReunionTouch, not ReunionTalk.

Generally it shouldn't take that long for an email to go from one account to another. Please give more detail about how you tried to send the People List in ReunionTouch. What type of file did you try to share with the other email account?

Comment

I open ReunionTouch on my iPad Mini (6th generation) running iPadOS Version 17.0.3. I select Family View. The sidebar is set to People. I tap on the share icon in the lower left corner of the screen. A Send Email pop-up appears with two options, Family View or People List. I tap on People list and an email draft appears full screen with the up arrow in the upper right of the screen greyed out. I enter a valid email address in the To: field. The arrow in the upper right corner of the screen turns Blue. I tap on it and the screen reverts to Family View. There is no indication the email was ever sent. I tried two different email accounts that I have and I check the Suspect, Junk, and Spam Folders (dependent on email account) and I never received any of the emails I tried sending. I have now tried about a half dozen times including one this morning.

Comment

For some reason I'm not allowed to edit my reply. I'd like to add that an attachment labeled "people.txt" 187 kb in size is in the body of the draft.

Comment

Working...
        X