Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Touch randomly not allowing new people to be added.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch randomly not allowing new people to be added.

I uploaded this picture to help show my issue. I added a spouse to Jacob and two children. On the desktop Reunion I was able add and see the spouse and children. On my iPad when I select Jacob’s spouse or either child they appear as islands. For some reason ReunionTouch is not seeing the link between Jacob his spouse or Jacob and his children. The children are Carrie Louisa and Jessie Belle they can be seen in the people list on the left. This has happened once before. My iPad is a Pro running the very latest IOS and the most recent version of ReunionTouch. To date I have 1508 people in my file. Has anybody else experienced this problem? Screenshot 2022-12-18 at 7.52.43 AM.png.png

I deleted the family file from my iPad and redownloaded it. Things were working fine for a few days but the same problem happened again. Today I deleted the ReunionTouch from my iPad and reinstalled it. I hope this works.

Comment

Well it’s been three weeks after I reinstalled ReunionTouch on my iPad and everything appears to be operating correctly. It’s something to keep in mind that maybe once a year I should reinstall ReunionTouch on my iPad. I use my iPad daily for hours at a time so I not surprised that something might get corrupted.

Comment

The problem showed up again, Yesterday it happened and I reinstalled both the app and the file. Then it happened again today. The app has become unreliable and unusable. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

Comment

You should probably reset sharing in Reunion on your Mac.

To do this: Open your family file in Reunion, choose File > Sharing Status and click "Reset Sharing."
          Gregg Witmer
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X