Adding existing person as spouse on ipad and Dropbox photo question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding existing person as spouse on ipad and Dropbox photo question

So my macbook recently finally has given up the ghost, and until I can purchase a new one, I'm using reunion on my iPad. I normally don't use my iPad for actual data entry, but more just looking things up quickly. How do I add an existing person in my Reunion as a spouse to another existing person in my iPad? I know how on the computer, but I'm not seeing the same options on my ipad.

Second question, I have a photo that I just added to my dropbox photos folder. How do I add the folder from Dropbox into my person in Reunion on the iPad. When I try to add the photo it only gives me the option for the photos feed, but not the ability to navigate to my Dropbox photos.

Thank you!
    Kellie

MacBook Pro (mid 2012), 2.7 GHz, 1TB SATA, 8GB
    Catalina v. 10.15.7

Whip out your iPad and boot up Touch. Tap the hammer in the lower right. Choose Manual. Fourth item down is Adding People which includes Adding Spouses.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Kell75 View Post
      So my macbook recently finally has given up the ghost, and until I can purchase a new one, I'm using reunion on my iPad...

I have a photo that I just added to my dropbox photos folder. How do I add the folder from Dropbox into my person in Reunion on the iPad. When I try to add the photo it only gives me the option for the photos feed, but not the ability to navigate to my Dropbox photos.
      Open the picture in Dropbox on your iPad and tap the "Share" button. Then, select "Export File" from the listed options that appear. Next, select the option to "Save image." The image will be saved into Photos on your iPad and, from there, can be added in ReunionTouch.

I hope you find this information helpful

Deb Stuller
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Hi, Deb.... Does this mean there will be a path from Touch to Photos within the iPad? As you may know, I don't want either Reunion app and Photos having any association. Thus, I inquire. If it's just the move without a trail being left behind, that's OK in my book.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
        iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post
          ...Does this mean there will be a path from Touch to Photos within the iPad?
          No. When a photo is added (linked) to someone within ReunionTouch, the photo is saved in the "Imported Media" folder, the location of which is specified in the Sharing Status window in Reunion 13 on your Mac. (To access that window in Reunion 13, open your family file and choose File -> Sharing Status.) The "Imported Media Folder" location is shown in the bottom section of that window.)

Therefore, the path shown to that picture will be in the Imported Media folder on your Mac.

I hope you find this information helpful
          Deb Stuller
          Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X