loading files into DropBox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

loading files into DropBox

Update....after multiple tries with passwords, the Dropbox app informed me it needed to be updated. Update complete. NOW when I try to drag and drop, I have a message that this will remove my file from iCloud Drive..... Now what do I do? I am not an inexperienced user, but this is the most convoluted process. Please help. {I am unable to load my file into dropbox after many attempts. The video says I should have a DropBox option when I use Command....I don't have that. I also tried opening my dropbox account and dragging my folder...that did not work either. What am I missing. I paid for the app and cannot use.}
    Last edited by atucker; 18 March 2022, 05:03 PM.

It sounds like the file you're trying to move into Dropbox is currently in your iCloud drive. I assume you're trying to get your Reunion Family File into Dropbox to share it with another Mac or for using Reunion Touch on an iPad or iPhone. If my assumptions are correct, you *do* want to move your Family File out of iCloud Drive and into Dropbox. It would be safer to close Reunion (if it's open), then move the file, then reopen Reunion and tell it where the Family File is now located.
    Steve Thomas
    iMac and MacBook Pro, macOS Ventura 13.5, iPhone 12 Pro Max iOS 16.6, iPad Pro, Reunion 13 and Reunion Touch.

Comment

Working...
    X