New photos not showing up in Reunion Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New photos not showing up in Reunion Touch

For some time, new photos I add in Reunion have stopped showing up in Reunion Touch.
    Also, my free Dropbox account is nearly full just handling Reunion, and the paid version is ridiculously expensive - when can we have a sharing system based on iCloud?

Originally posted by Roger Fentiman View Post
    For some time, new photos I add in Reunion have stopped showing up in Reunion Touch.
    Please try resetting sharing by opening the family file on your Mac and going to:

File -> Sharing Status...

In the main menu-bar at the top of the computer screen, then clicking Reset Sharing...

After clicking that, open the file in ReunionTouch and wait for it to update (you'll get an Updating... message).

Also, my free Dropbox account is nearly full just handling Reunion...
    You might want to consider reducing the quality of the larger thumbnails, or omitting them all together. You can do that by going to:

Reunion -> Preferences... , Multimedia

And clicking Rebuild Thumbnails...

That should reduce the size of your family file.

HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Everything I change in the family file changes in Reunion Touch fine (and vice versa), just the pictures don't come through any more, so sharing is working fine.
      It's more subtle than that.

Comment

Rebuilt thumbnails and family file size increased to 435.8 MB. Some broken links to attend to.

Comment

Originally posted by Roger Fentiman View Post
          Everything I change in the family file changes in Reunion Touch fine (and vice versa), just the pictures don't come through any more, so sharing is working fine...
          I understand that other things are syncing fine.

The purpose of resetting sharing is that it will force ReunionTouch to re-download the file, including all of the thumbnails, which should get the images that aren't transferring to transfer. It also clears out the files that Reunion uses to sync changes between devices, which will reduce the overall file size and time to sync.

HTH
          Mark Harrison
          Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
          X