Sharing Suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sharing Suspended

I have had the Sharing Status suspended for a few days now: both my iPad and Mac say Suspended. On the iPad I have deleted the existing file and selected the shared file from my dropbox account, which loads the current data, but still tells me sharing is suspended. On the Mac the status is still suspended, and all dropbox indicators say files are Ok (green) and no sync in progress, family file has been closed and reopened on the Mac with no change.

Any solutions to this?

I have had the same problem when I have a created chart open. When I closed the chart, the sharing started working again. Seems strange but maybe an idea to test.

Comment

Originally posted by Nordeborn View Post
      I have had the same problem when I have a created chart open. When I closed the chart, the sharing started working again. Seems strange but maybe an idea to test.
      Not sure what is going on for marki573.

For Nordeborn, while the chart is open and is the forefront window, you are actually in another application. If you bring the Reunion window to the front, you are back in Reunion proper and sharing is working. Sharing never stopped; you were just in a different app. In other words, this is perfectly normal everyday window performance. e.g. Only the commands of the front application are available.
      Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
      Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
      iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

The issue I had resolved itself with several opening and then deleting the file on ReunionTouch, this while the Reunion file on the Mac was closed (and dropbox file was the current one). The thing to note is that the first deletion of the file on ReunionTouch then selecting the dropbox file did not put the updated family tree on ReunionTouch, this had to be done twice on the last occasion.

Comment

Working...
        X