Names of siblings not shown in Reunion Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Names of siblings not shown in Reunion Touch

Clicking on the down arrow next to a persons name in Reunion Touch Family View and selecting Siblings produces a list of dates but no names. In Reunion for Mac, names and dates are listed.
    A list of dates without names is of no assistance. Is this a bug in Reunion Touch?
    Dave Hales, UK

Thanks for this report. We will look into it.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

I am having a similar issue. I have added two children to a set of parents and they do not show up. The children get set up but they have no parents. This started last week. I also noticed last week that the number of people in my tree on my laptop do not match my tree on ReunionTouch. It took a long time to sync and the numbers updated but do not match.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzette Steppe View Post
        I am having a similar issue. I have added two children to a set of parents and they do not show up. The children get set up but they have no parents.
        This is a separate issue from what Dave reported above. It sounds like there is a linking error in the ReunionTouch file.

...the number of people in my tree on my laptop do not match my tree on ReunionTouch.
        Do the entries on your laptop look correct? E.g. the number of people is right, the children you mentioned appear linked to their parents as they should be, etc.

If so, try resetting sharing to force ReunionTouch to download a fresh copy of the family file. To do that, open the family file in Reunion on your Mac and go to:

File -> Sharing Status...

Then click Reset Sharing...

Wait a minute or so for Dropbox to sync, then open the family file in ReunionTouch. You should get an Updating... message after a few seconds. Once the file has updated, check to see if the number of people is correct, and if the problematic child links look correct.

If that doesn't fix the issue, or if the data in Reunion on your Mac doesn't look correct, please send an email to help@leisterpro.com letting us know and we'll work with you to resolve the problem via email.

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Thank you - it looks like everything is synced. The number of people match and I am not able to attach a child to parents.

Comment

Working...
          X