Using Reunion Touch after Mac died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Reunion Touch after Mac died

My MacBook died a liquid death some months ago. I had good backups so lost no data.
    I have Reunion Touch on my iPad and iPhone. My main Reunion DB is in Dropbox, so the IOS devices are still happy.
    My problem: I have a couple other Reunion files where I keep speculative and rough research info. These were never loaded into Dropbox from the Mac.
    My question: Isn’t there some way to get these Reunion files from my iCloud Drive into Dropbox, and thus available to Reunion Touch? Without a Mac?

Probably the easiest way is to use another Mac. Log the user out and log in to your iCloud account, go to your files and drag the Reunion files to the borrowed Mac's desktop. Log out and the owner can log back in. Then log in to your Dropbox and drag said files to the appropriate spot in your Dropbox. You'll thus end up with copies of those couple files in both iCloud and Dropbox. You could even do this from a PC if it has iCloud for Windows installed.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Thanks, Bob. Turns out I was able to borrow a Mac and do pretty much as you suggested. The Reunion file was old so I also had to download Reunion to their Mac so I could upgrade the file, and download Dropbox too, but they were ok with that.
      thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X