Reunion Touch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reunion Touch

My wife and I both have iPads and I want to share family files with her iPad. We both have Reunion Touch and Drop Box on our iPads, and I have a MacBook Pro with Reunion 11 and Drop Box installed. I have successfully synched family files to my iPad, but what is the procedure for synching her iPad to my Mac Book Pro Drop Box? Does she even need Drop Box on her iPad if she is synching to my Mac Book Drop Box?

Re: Reunion Touch

Originally posted by Bill Honaker View Post
    My wife and I both have iPads and I want to share family files with her iPad. We both have Reunion Touch and Drop Box on our iPads, and I have a MacBook Pro with Reunion 11 and Drop Box installed. I have successfully synched family files to my iPad, but what is the procedure for synching her iPad to my Mac Book Pro Drop Box? Does she even need Drop Box on her iPad if she is synching to my Mac Book Drop Box?
    She does not need to have Dropbox on her iPad.

And, she could follow the same process that you did when downloading your family file into ReunionTouch. (I.e., she would need to enter the same log-in information as you did when connecting to your Dropbox account.)

She would begin with Step 6 in these step-by-step directions...

The process, in video format, can be found here...

I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Re: Reunion Touch

Thank you for the great information! Had no problem with loading drop box to my wife's iPad. You guys are the greatest; I have used Reunion for years, and have never been disappointed! Keep up the good work.

Comment

Working...
      X