This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"No people found"

I just downloaded ReunionTouch to my iPhone 6 and sync'd it to my Reunion 11 family file on Dropbox. When I go to "Get Info", it says my family file in ReunionTouch has 3938 people. However, if I go to "People", it shows nothing and says "No people found". What am I don't wrong?

Re: "No people found"

On the splash screen on the phone, is there a statement, above the Download family file choice, that states "ReunionTouch is connected to Dropbox"? If not, you haven't yet synched the phone with Dropbox.

I ask this very basic question because you didn't specify which Get Info you looked at. There is Get Info on the Mac app and the iOS app both.
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

The person index on the iPhone and iPad can be filtered.
      Might be you have an exceptional setting (ex. changed today) and if you have no card that is changed today, you get the message 'No people found'
      Look at the settings (gearwheel)
      Last edited by fjvanbodegom; 14 October 2015, 02:41 AM. Reason: Added: Look at...
      Frans van Bodegom
      Reunion NL Support Team

Comment

Do you have some text in the search field?
        Tim Lundin
        Heartland Family Graphics
        http://www.familygraphics.com

Comment

I guess I had to wait a day for the index to be built or something. Today, I fired it up, and the people list appeared. No clue what happened. Thanks for brainstorming what could have happened.

I miss how Reunion 10 and the Reunion mobile app sync'd. That combination worked flawlessly every time for me and kept everything local (not "in the cloud").

Comment

Keep the chin up! You'll find that this Dropbox scheme works a country mile better than the old synch method ever did.
            Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
            Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
            iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

I've just downloaded ReunionTouch v1.0.2 and have the same issue. I dropped both my wife's tree and my own into Dropbox. When I open my wife's it's fine, but my "larger" file (which includes some images) is showing 0 people.

It also shows as being connected with Dropbox

Getinfo on the iPhone shows 0 people, 1 Family, 0 sources and 1230 Thumbnails.

Any ideas?

Comment

Working...
              X