This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Family

Tapping on the little house icon does not do anything. Does not the Home Family carry over to Touch?

Re: Home Family

Originally posted by jcherepy View Post
    Tapping on the little house icon does not do anything. Does not the Home Family carry over to Touch?
    I don't believe it does, but you can set the Home Family in Reunion Touch. I presume the design logic is that you may want to adjust the setting in ReunionTouch without altering your Master File as you similarly have to set bookmarks etc. separately in each app. That would certainly be the case if you allowed someone else access to the file.

Mervyn
    Last edited by mjashby; 02 July 2015, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mjashby View Post
      I don't believe it does, but you can set the Home Family in Reunion Touch. I presume the design logic is that you may want to adjust the setting in ReunionTouch without altering your Master File as you similarly have to set bookmarks etc. separately in each app. That would certainly be the case if you allowed someone else access to the file.

Mervyn
      Well, if there is a way to set a Home Family/Individual, I can't figure out how. Now when I tap the Home icon it takes me to an arbitrarily assigned person in the middle of the tree.

Comment

Open the manual and tap the item "Home Family" in the list of topics.

Does not the Home Family carry over to Touch
        It does. But Mervyn is correct: if you subsequently change the home family on the Mac or device, they are independent.
        Frank Leister
        Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Originally posted by Frank View Post
          Open the manual and tap the item "Home Family" in the list of topics.

It does. But Mervyn is correct: if you subsequently change the home family on the Mac or device, they are independent.
          And where is the Touch manual? I have the Home family set in the Reunion.

Never Mind, I found it.
          Last edited by jcherepy; 02 July 2015, 08:10 AM. Reason: Update

Comment

Working...
          X