This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uncheck preferred photo

I tried to uncheck a preferred photo in Reunion Touch so that there is no preferred photo, but I couldn't find a way to do it. Seems like the only option is to choose another preferred photo from the multimedia for that same person.

Am I missing something?

Thanks.

Re: Uncheck preferred photo

Missing something? Maybe. Have you discovered that swiping horizontally takes you to the next photo if you have multiple photos?

Swipe to the photo that you want to set preferred. Tap the 3-line icon in the upper left. Tap the first item "Preferred" and a check mark will appear to show that is designated. Said photo, of course, also becomes the preferred in Reunion on your Mac. And it happens very quickly (under five seconds on the fast connection I have).
    Last edited by Bob White; 03 May 2015, 05:12 PM. Reason: Speed comment
    Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
    Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
    iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Re: Uncheck preferred photo

Originally posted by Lou in Vermont View Post
      I tried to uncheck a preferred photo in Reunion Touch so that there is no preferred photo...
      You can't do this in ReunionTouch. i.e., you can't designate that there will be no preferred picture for a person (using ReunionTouch) when that person has one or more pictures linked to him or her.

However, you can accomplish that in Reunion.
      Frank Leister
      Leister Productions Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X