It is my intent to terminate expansion of the family tree at the current treetops, usually four generations away from myself, where my records usually end with no more than a photo, a vital certificate, and/or mention in someone else’s genealogy work.
The Manual describes treetops for what they add to a tree’s description, but I’m unable to find any way to describe each of my treetops. Much credit is due to others at that level and I would like to describe in the file how my work assembling descendants is intended for linkage.
Does Reunion 14 provide a Note field for Treetop? Any suggestions how to leave such another way?
Thank you.
Bill
The Manual describes treetops for what they add to a tree’s description, but I’m unable to find any way to describe each of my treetops. Much credit is due to others at that level and I would like to describe in the file how my work assembling descendants is intended for linkage.
Does Reunion 14 provide a Note field for Treetop? Any suggestions how to leave such another way?
Thank you.
Bill
Comment