Image will not add to the General media area

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gerald Wright
    Member
    • Apr 2005
    • 104

    #1

    Image will not add to the General media area

    I have not had the problem of dragging Findagrave.com photos to to an individual in Reunion, today I'm unable to get a photo to stay, the gray maker at the top of the General media area appears, but the image does not appear, the slight image of the file going back appears. I have rebooted Reunion and the problem persists, what is the cause of this problem?
  • Gerald Wright
    Member
    • Apr 2005
    • 104

    #2
    I downloaded the photo to the downloads folder, from there I'm able to add the image.

    Comment

    • Gerald Wright
      Member
      • Apr 2005
      • 104

      #3
      Follow up, other images were downloaded, I think the source was some setting on the problem images that didn't allow copying

      Comment

      • Bob White
        Member
        • Mar 2005
        • 1724

        #4
        It's possible that whatever format your photo was could not be dragged. In the manual, do a find on the term "multimedia file formats" and you will be rewarded with lots of specific information.
        Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
        Computer Guy Since 1966 - Happy Octogenerian
        iMac/MacBookAir M4 - iPhone/iPadPro - Reunion14 & RT

        Comment

        Working...