No "index.html" file is being created after "Save Web Folder"

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grampa Doodie
    Member
    • May 2010
    • 3

    #1

    No "index.html" file is being created after "Save Web Folder"

    In order for me to publish my Reunion data I need to upload my Web Folder to my web host. It's always worked great in the past. I have not done this process for a while, and have since purchased a new Mac mini M4 with Mac OS 26.5.1 Tahoe installed. When I go to save my Web Folder, it does not contain the "index.html" file any more. I'm sure I'm doing something that is easily corrected...but I'm at a loss. My web host obviously says that they need that file in order for the page to load properly.

    Thanks, Dale.
  • Gregg
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 734

    #2
    Try changing this setting...

    • Choose Reunion > Settings from the main menubar.
    • In the Reunion Settings window, click on Web, then select Reports and below select Files.
    • Make sure 'index.html' is selected.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    Working...