I'm trying to create a report in pages. I have the new Pages app 15 and when I press 'Open with Pages' nothing happens.
pages 15
Collapse
X
-
Try this...
Open your family file and choose Reunion -> Settings (or Preferences). Click on Reports. Next, select "Word Processor" from the listing on the left. Afterward, click on "Pages" in the menu on the right and select "Other..." from the menu that appears. Next, use the "Choose an application" window that opens to navigate to and select your current version of Pages in Applications. Finally, click "Choose."
Afterward, try creating/opening a report in that version of Pages.
Deb Stuller
Leister Productions Inc.
-
I had exactly the same problem. Thanks for the solution Deb!! Would have been caused by the change from Pages to Pages Creative Studio. I didn't know/remember about the word processor setting. Reports now work again. Thanks!!
Comment
Comment