Reset sharing

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • James Milne
    Member
    • Mar 2017
    • 72

    #1

    Reset sharing

    When merging two people recently I got the warning message that sharing will be reset. I understand that this is normal for sharing to dropbox. However my family file is in my documents / reunion files folder and has not been in my dropbox folder for many months. When I merged two people last week the file size shrunk from 1.5 Gb to 1.1 Gb. I reverted to my day before back-up. Something doesn't seem to be quite right here!!!
    James L. Milne
    Click here to email me
  • Gregg
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 734

    #2
    If you were sharing your family file with ReunionTouch (via Dropbox) and then moved your family file out of Dropbox - the family file will maintain all of the sharing information until you reset sharing or sharing is reset for you.

    The reset of sharing and the drop in family file size sounds correct to me.

    ​
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    Working...