App won't open after new logic board installed

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gerret
    Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 15

    #1

    App won't open after new logic board installed

    I just got my 2017 MBPro back from Apple service after a new battery and logic board were installed. When I went to open Reunion 13 today it won't open. Other non-Apple apps open as usual. Do I need to download the app again?
  • Gregg
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 733

    #2
    That would be a good start.

    Download and install a fresh copy of Reunion 13 from here...


    If you still have trouble, let us know what happens when you try to launch Reunion.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    • Gerret
      Member
      • Jan 2008
      • 15

      #3
      I downloaded and installed but no luck. I got the usual prompt asking if it's OK to install after downloading, clicked "yes" and nothing happened. Going up to the menu bar to see if I can open a file I get Apple's revolving colored ball.

      Comment

      • Gregg
        Technical Support
        • Feb 2005
        • 733

        #4
        If your family file is stored in Dropbox, please see this page...
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

        Comment

        Working...