Tutorials or classes on Reunion software

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clairebettag
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 40

    #1

    Tutorials or classes on Reunion software

    Can anyone recommend intermediate (or even advanced) tutorials on using Reunion? I've used it for years (since Reunion 9 at least) and know the basics. But I am trying to help a friend use it and I realize there are many features / manipulations I have never used. I'd like to go further, but don't see any tutorials on Leister site or in YouTube. Am I missing something? The Reunion folks used to attend genealogical conferences (years ago!!) and always offered very helpful classes on how to use the software. But those are no longer offered. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
  • Herb
    Member
    • May 2020
    • 65

    #2
    That’s a good idea, but where would you begin? At the intermediate or advanced level, training would almost have to be on very specific topics.
    Last edited by Herb; 14 January 2024, 10:40 AM.

    Comment

    • sshipp
      Member
      • Feb 2017
      • 2

      #3
      It will be a good service if Reunion have classes and tutorials to use with the software. I would use the software more if these were provided at no extra cost. I'm always searching the internet for classes and/or tutorials to assist me in working with the software. This will better prepare me for updating to the newer versions. Just a thought.

      Comment

      Working...