DUAL STATUS (twin who died in infancy)

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meayrs
    Member
    • Jan 2009
    • 16

    #1

    DUAL STATUS (twin who died in infancy)

    Long shot here, and probably not possible but always worth asking.

    I have a child in a family who is both a twin and died in infancy. I seem to be only able to choose one of these as 'status'.

    It's easy enough to add a note, but I just wondered if anyone had a workaround for this?

  • I J Prince
    Member
    • May 2009
    • 12

    #2
    Open the manual and type "status" in the search box. Scroll down and select "Creating a new child status".

    Comment

    • meayrs
      Member
      • Jan 2009
      • 16

      #3
      Many thanks I J Prince. Egg on my face for not reading the manual more carefully.

      Comment

      Working...