how to make an actual book from a pdf report

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dale G
    Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 15

    #1

    how to make an actual book from a pdf report

    I would like to print a hard cover book from the pdf file I created with reports/book/relative. the pdf is about 125 pages. Thanks
  • Dale G
    Member
    • Aug 2010
    • 15

    #2
    Does anyone know of a book printing company that can make a reasonably priced book from the pdf file generated by the reunion book report?

    Comment

    • KirkS
      Member
      • Nov 2020
      • 263

      #3
      Three companies I have heard people talk about using:

      Lulu is a publishing technology platform for on-demand book printing and global fulfillment, powered by APIs and ecommerce integrations.


      https://www.bookbaby.com/book-printing

      Cheap book printing and binding services for 40+ years. Multiple binding + cover choices, custom booklet sizes and more. Instant quote. Free shipping/Rush available!


      N.B. I have never used any of these services. Caveat emptor.
      Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

      Comment

      Working...