Storing stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storing stories

When you're around people you hear lots of stories, big and small. Is there a "correct" place to put them in Reunion? I am thinking, for stories about a couple or family in the Notes field for the wedding; for a person, in their Notes field. Is there a better, more correct place? Or is this a really bad idea to start with?

It is my impression that any notes belong in the main notes area, as any other note place gets lost and cannot be found unless you KNOW it's there.
    rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Originally posted by SGilbert View Post
      It is my impression that any notes belong in the main notes area, as any other note place gets lost and cannot be found unless you KNOW it's there.
      Which "main notes area" do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by DanielMacKay View Post

Which "main notes area" do you mean?
        Do you not have 'Notes' on a person's main page? It's, unless you modified the view, under all the B-D-etc info.
        rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Here's what SGilbert is referring to......

CleanShot 2023-03-05 at 10.10.47@2x.png
          Last edited by Bob White; 05 March 2023, 12:22 PM.
          Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
          Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
          iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

BTW, you know you can Create additional Notes (e.g. Note1, Note2, et.al.), should you need to.

Comment

Working...
            X