Record Created Date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Record Created Date

I am trying to create a list of people whose Reunion records were created after (or before) a certain date. The Record Creation date seems to be saved as it is shown on the Change Log as one of the Change types. However I don't seem to be able to use the Record Creation date in the Find or the Advanced Find options. Perhaps there is an alternative method of doing this that I've not so far discovered. Can anyone assist, please?

Click on the ? at the bottom left to bring up the manual. Search for Change Log. That will tell you how to do it.

Briefly: Find a line where the Change is Record Created. Right click on Record Created and pick Show Changes of This Type. Then use filters for the dates.

As per the manual, when you get a list of just the ones that say Record Created, you can click on the Share button on the bottom left to export the list to Tab separated text file OR you can Mark (green check mark) all the records that were created.
    Last edited by Blaise A. Darveaux; 01 March 2023, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blaise A. Darveaux View Post
      Click on the ? at the bottom left to bring up the manual. Search for Change Log. That will tell you how to do it.

Briefly: Find a line where the Change is Record Created. Right click on Record Created and pick Show Changes of This Type. Then use filters for the dates.

As per the manual, when you get a list of just the ones that say Record Created, you can click on the Share button on the bottom left to export the list to Tab separated text file OR you can Mark (green check mark) all the records that were created.
      Thank you very much for that very helpful explanation.

Comment

Working...
      X