Mac Display Size (Pro Display XDR) and Reunion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mac Display Size (Pro Display XDR) and Reunion

When opening Reunion on my MacBook Pro the window and information is displayed at a good size. But when I open Reunion on my much larger Pro Display XDR I want to see Reunion to display its information bigger, more suited for this display. Unfortunately it does not seem to, which is a disappointment. Is there a way within Reunion to tell it to increase its display size?

I think you'll find the only way to accomplish this is by using a third-party utility such as Moom, Better Touch Tool, Keyboard Maestro, etc.

Start by with Rectangle [https://rectangleapp.com] -- the free version will probably be sufficient for you needs.
    Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

Comment

You can increase the size of some of the text in Reunion by pressing cmd-'+' and then reduce it by clicking cmd-'-' on you keyboard. This modifies the text size settings in Reunion's General & Family View settings at the same time.

Another option is to run your larger display at something other than its full (and smallest) resolution.
      Gregg Witmer
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X