Reunion Update Error

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KirkS
    Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 263

    #1

    Reunion Update Error

    Just a heads-up, but my Reunion 13 can't check for updates ...

    Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 1.19.38 PM.jpg


    Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    Out of curiosity, are you still seeing this message when attempting to check for updates? I'm asking because it worked fine for me just a short time ago.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • KirkS
      Member
      • Nov 2020
      • 263

      #3
      No, it seems to have resolved itself.

      I did reboot, check my network, etc before I posted. But either way, all is well now and I have the latest version
      Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

      Comment

      Working...