Sources and documentation within body of reports

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • brcox1
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 101

    #1

    Sources and documentation within body of reports

    I am using Reunion 13. Is there any way to include sources and documentations WITHIN family history reports, other than at the end of reports?
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    No. At the present time, end notes can be included with the Citations in the body of the report. But, the listing of Sources will be at the end.

    I'm sorry I don't have better news for you. But, in moving forward, I can add this as a request to our wish list for our developers to consider adding as an option in future versions of Reunion. As with all feature requests, I cannot promise when or if it will be implemented. But, I can promise it will be considered.

    Enjoy your day
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    Working...