Exclude adopted children from "female/male line of descent"

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mike Deigan
    Member
    • Dec 2012
    • 89

    #1

    Exclude adopted children from "female/male line of descent"

    I use the "male/female line of descent, and it does what I want, however, it includes adopted people in the list. Is there a way to remove individual tags ??? I have flagged these people as adopted already, but that doesn't do it.
  • Gregg
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 734

    #2
    After you have marked the line of descent, open the Advanced Find and do a search for...
    People > (Attributes) Child Status > Contains > Adopted

    Unmark every one the appears in the resulting list. That should unmark any adopted people from your final line of descent.
    Gregg Witmer
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    • Mike Deigan
      Member
      • Dec 2012
      • 89

      #3
      thanks, that’s not what I mean.

      the “line of descent” marks all people, including newly added people, with a tag. it’s the tag I want gone.

      Comment

      • Gregg
        Technical Support
        • Feb 2005
        • 734

        #4
        I see now that you're referring to color tags.

        I don't have a good answer for that, sorry.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

        Comment

        Working...