Sensitive Data showing up in Exported Gedcom

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ACard
    Member
    • Jul 2007
    • 40

    #1

    Sensitive Data showing up in Exported Gedcom

    I've set up some individuals as "sensitive" and next to their child status it says "sensitive" (e.g. "status: stillborn - sensitive") so I assume I've set it up correctly. However when I exported a Gedcom, and ticked "exclude sensitive data" they still appeared in the export when I opened it as a test file. What do I need to do to keep sensitive data from being exported?
    Thanks!
  • KirkS
    Member
    • Nov 2020
    • 263

    #2
    I don't think using the word "sensitive" is going to do the trick.

    In Reunion, click Help --> Contents and then search for sensitive. That will get you to this help page, which will answer all your questions.

    sensitive.jpg
    Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

    Comment

    • ACard
      Member
      • Jul 2007
      • 40

      #3
      Thanks, Kirk! I see my mistake. Now my question is this: is there a way to prevent some people from being exported without having to unmark each of them individually? I.e., if I wanted to exclude all people who died as infants and all stillbirths?
      Thanks.

      Comment

      Working...