Unable to convert family file from V12 to V13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to convert family file from V12 to V13

I am unable to convert my v12 family file to v13. v13 is registered and has file permissions but when I locate my v12 file and hit the button to convert, nothing happens. I get a timing wheel icon that doesn't spin. I am able to open v12 in Reunion 12. What am I doing wrong? Thanks.

Thomas just a quick question? I suspect the answer is yes but just in case. Have you followed the instructions found in the help file. Search for "Convert for version 12 to 13. That's all I did when I converted.

Comment

Hi Thomas,

Please try going into System Preferences... , Security & Privacy, Privacy, then scroll down to and select Full Disk Access on the left. Click the padlock icon at bottom-left and enter your password so that you can make changes, and finally use the + button under the list on the right to add Reunion 13 to the list of applications with full disk access. This basically ensures that Reunion has access to the folder containing your family file.

Once that's done, restart your Mac, then try converting the family file again and see if the problem persists.

HTH
      Mark Harrison
      Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Working...
      X