When printing a Family Group Sheet with Sources not all sources print

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crystal Gormley
    Member
    • Feb 2012
    • 7

    #1

    When printing a Family Group Sheet with Sources not all sources print

    I found a source that will not print on the Family Group Sheet Sources listing. I can see in on the right hand side listing of sources for this person. I can open up the source. But it will not print on the report.

    Any help would be appreciated. I'm wondering how many other reports I've printed that don't have all the sources listed for that family.

    Help!

    Crystal
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    Is the field to which the source is linked included in the report?

    I.e., if the source is linked to a Census field, but the Census field is not in the report, the source will not be included in the report.
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • Crystal Gormley
      Member
      • Feb 2012
      • 7

      #3
      Yep. That was it. Thank you so much.

      Crystal

      Comment

      Working...