Problems with Monterey 12.3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems with Monterey 12.3?

Anyone else having problems starting Ver 13 on a Mac running Monterey 12.3? Same problem on two Macs. Click to start the app and it crashes. doesn't load at all

I have had no problems whatsoever on my iMac and am running 12.3.1 (as of tadays update) and i'm also using Reunion 13
    iMac 27" (late 2015) 2TB, 24GB Ram, (Monterey 12.3.1) iPad Pro 12.9" 256GB (Ios 14.4), iPhone 6S+ 128GB (Ios 14.4), Reunion 13,

Comment

None what-so-ever.
      rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

No problem at all while running 12.3.1
        Kevan Yuck, RU~13.0 (Build: 210616) 64-bit, macOS 11.4
        Search - Hebner, Hein(s), Keuhl, Wilke, Juch, Yuch, Yuck, Yuke

Comment

With 12.3.1 the dreaded spinning beach ball has appeared. It could off course simply be I have reached the tipping point on available resources on my M1 MacBook Pro 16GB

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Knight View Post
            With 12.3.1 the dreaded spinning beach ball has appeared. It could off course simply be I have reached the tipping point on available resources on my M1 MacBook Pro 16GB
            Unlikely that resources have gotten skinny related to RAM usage. The M1 brings the new approach -- Unified Memory -- to the utilization of RAM. For most of us, that 16 GB will be plenty. Here's a good article about Unified Memory. https://www.xda-developers.com/apple...nified-memory/.
            Bob White, Mac Nut Since 1985, Reunion Nut Since 1991
            Jenanyan, Barnes, White, Duncan, Dunning, Luce, Hedge and more
            iMac/MacBookAir M1 - iPhonePro/iPadPro - Reunion13 & RT

Comment

Originally posted by Bob White View Post

Unlikely that resources have gotten skinny related to RAM usage. The M1 brings the new approach -- Unified Memory -- to the utilization of RAM. For most of us, that 16 GB will be plenty. Here's a good article about Unified Memory. https://www.xda-developers.com/apple...nified-memory/.
              All I can say is that when I am working although the memory pressure graph generally remains green I am using double figures of RAM according to Activity Monitor. Not Reunion of course, but Firefox and Excel are very demanding followed by Dropbox and One Drive

Comment

Working...
              X