Charts

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • AlainFarhi
    Member
    • Mar 2005
    • 52

    #1

    Charts

    My Reunion 13 application (built 220214) does not allow me to create charts with any of my data files. I am using a MacMini 2012 with High Sierra (16 GB RAM) . I can create cherts using the same R data files on different Mac running High Sierra or Monterey. I think, that MacOS and Reunion have conflict and wish to reset some of the Reunion preferences not all. Which files I have to delete in either 1. Library or 2. Preference or 3. Application Support to restore the chart creation. I have no problems with Tree View or Cascading Pedigree Alain
    Alain Farhi
    http://www.farhi.org
  • Mark
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1370

    #2
    Hi Alain,

    I would start by quitting out of Reunion, then going to:

    ~/Library/Preferences/Reunion Preferences/

    (Note you can access that folder by opening Finder, selecting Go -> Go to Folder..., the entering the above -- be sure to included the "~" at the start -- and clicking Go.)

    And deleting the file called "Reunion Chart.binChart11", then re-opening Reunion and seeing if the problem persists.

    If it does, quit out of Reunion, delete the entire Reunion Preferences folder, and see if the problem persists.

    HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    • AlainFarhi
      Member
      • Mar 2005
      • 52

      #3
      Hi Mark,

      Deleting the file "Reunion Chart.binChart11" fixed the problem. R13 creates charts for my data files.

      Thanks.
      Alain
      Alain Farhi
      http://www.farhi.org

      Comment

      Working...