Family Multimedia entries - which individuals should these be visible from?

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PatrickL
    Member
    • Jul 2016
    • 12

    #1

    Family Multimedia entries - which individuals should these be visible from?

    Hi
    If I add a multimedia file (.jpg) to the Family Multimedia section of the multimedia tab which individuals should I be able to access it from?
    I was expecting that if I added a file to the family multimedia section of the father then it would also be accessible from the spouse and any children entries
    It appears not as I can only see it from the father or the spouse.
    Am I correct here - or am I missing something? Do I need to add the image to all children individually?
    Thanks
    Patrick
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    Originally posted by PatrickL View Post
    ...Do I need to add the image to all children individually?
    Yes. Images linked in the "Family Multimedia" section will only appear for that husband and wife on that current family view. So they would need to be added for each child if you want to have access to them on each child's family view.


    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • PatrickL
      Member
      • Jul 2016
      • 12

      #3
      Thanks for the quick response
      Patrick

      Comment

      Working...