Gedcon files

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • suem
    Member
    • Nov 2021
    • 90

    #1

    Gedcon files

    I am wondering why my two different GedCom files has Changed imported / Person ID and Changed 9 dec 2021/Person ID in reunion 13

    Susan Tutin
  • Deb
    Technical Support
    • Feb 2005
    • 748

    #2
    Originally posted by suem View Post
    I am wondering why my two different GedCom files has Changed imported / Person ID and Changed 9 dec 2021/Person ID in reunion 13

    Susan Tutin
    What you see in Reunion 13 depends on whether or not the GEDCOM file contains a Changed Date for a record. If so, the Changed date will appear as such in Reunion. Otherwise, it will appear as "Imported."

    I tested using a GEDCOM file (without Changed dates) downloaded from MyHeritage.com and the records appeared as "Changed: Imported" in Reunion 13. However, a GEDCOM file (with Changed dates) appeared as "Changed: <date>" in Reunion 13.

    I hope you find this information helpful
    Deb Stuller
    Leister Productions Inc.

    Comment

    • suem
      Member
      • Nov 2021
      • 90

      #3
      Thanks Deb it dose

      Comment

      Working...