Alternative for DropBox

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • FaZant
    Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 18

    #1

    Alternative for DropBox

    The problem has been mentioned here several times, but I did not find a solution. By accident I discovered, that changes I made in Reunion Touch on my iMac have not been stored. Only then did I discover, that DropBox supports only three devices. Flabbergasted, that this never generated a warning. I am not willing to pay $10 a month, just to be able to use an extra device. iCloud is already expensive enough. Is there an alternative for DropBox use to share between devices? For me it is mystery why iCloud can share so many files and not be able to work with Reunion, but I am just a simple MD.
  • FaZant
    Member
    • Sep 2009
    • 18

    #2
    iPad, not iMac.

    Comment

    • RWells
      Member
      • May 2012
      • 110

      #3
      To my knowledge there is not other method of sharing between Reunion on iPad and other devices other than using DropBox.

      Comment

      • theKiwi
        Member
        • Mar 2005
        • 687

        #4
        Take a look at this posting - if you're not afraid of Terminal, and doing things to your Mac that don't involve buttons, then it might help you



        Roger
        Roger Moffat
        http://lisaandroger.com/genealogy/
        http://genealogy.clanmoffat.org/

        Comment

        Working...