Remove Family File from Dropbox

Collapse
X
Collapse
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • M Dalton
    Member
    • Dec 2015
    • 12

    #1

    Remove Family File from Dropbox

    Am I correct that if I want to remove a Family File from Dropbox, that I should drag and drop it to, for example, my Desktop? I am trying to straighten out a problem with conflicting files and multiple Dropbox accounts and want to temporarily move the Family File out of Dropbox. Thanks
  • Mark
    Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1370

    #2
    Originally posted by M Dalton View Post
    Am I correct that if I want to remove a Family File from Dropbox, that I should drag and drop it to, for example, my Desktop?
    Correct -- simply drag the file out of the the Dropbox folder to another folder, such as your Desktop.

    HTH
    Mark Harrison
    Leister Productions, Inc.

    Comment

    • M Dalton
      Member
      • Dec 2015
      • 12

      #3
      Thank you!

      Comment

      Working...