Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upgrading to macOS 12 Monterey: Will Reunion 13 run without issues?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upgrading to macOS 12 Monterey: Will Reunion 13 run without issues?

Hi guys. Have you upgraded to macOS 12 Monterey and if yes, what issues, if any, have you encountered when using Reunion 13?

Myself, I can't afford to upgrade to the latest macOS operating system until I'm sure that Reunion 13 will run without issues, as I use this software daily.

Unless Wikipedia is not up to date, Monterey has not been released yet. It is scheduled to be released later in 2021. Ask this question a week or more after it has been released.

Update: I found that Monterey had been released today, 25 Oct 2021. But it will still take some time of using Reunion to really tell if it causes any problems with our favorite genealogy software.
    Last edited by Blaise A. Darveaux; 25 October 2021, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Leister says Reunion runs natively on Apple silicon. No mention of which version on OS though.
      rMBP, 15", 2.8GHz i7, 16G RAM, Reunion 12.0, iPhone 12 Pro Max, ReunionTouch

Comment

Our testing with the Monterey betas has yet to reveal any compatibility issues, but we haven't done a thorough test on the final release of Monterey (since it was just released today). If you need Reunion to run without issues, we don't recommend upgrading just yet.

I should note here that if anyone does run into any issues under Monterey, they should contact us via help@leisterpro.com

HTH
        Mark Harrison
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

So I've upgraded to macOS 12 Monterey. So far I haven't encountered any unusual bugs while using Reunion 13. Great.

Comment

Working...
          X