Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A big list of *all* event dates.

Hey all!

I would like to 1) create a calendar with ALL the events - hatch, match & dispatch and 2) celebrate every anniversary.

To do that, I'd like to have a single list with ALL the events in order by day of the year, ignoring the year - that is, like this:

2 May - Birthday - Jane Smith (1723)
    2 May - Marriage - Joe Goldstein & Suzy Schmiel (2017)
    3 May - Death - Billy Bonang (1956)
    5 May - Birthday - José Ricomund (2020)

... is there a way to make the "Lists" function do this? Or another function?

I don't know, but I'm guessing your best direction would be exporting into a spreadsheet like Excel, then manipulate and sort by date.
    Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

Comment

Originally posted by KirkS View Post
      I don't know, but I'm guessing your best direction would be exporting into a spreadsheet like Excel, then manipulate and sort by date.
      Kirk: what function do you use to export to a spreadsheet?

Comment

You might want to look at the Calendar List for "All months."

This list can only list one event at a time, but it might get you something you can use.
        Gregg Witmer
        Leister Productions, Inc.

Comment

Try Help-->Contents, then Search for "Export." You can export calendar items, but I would use TEXT file. Text files can be opened in Excel.
          You will need to perform multiple exports -- one for your hatches, another for your dispatches, etc.

exportICS.jpg
          Last edited by KirkS; 17 October 2021, 07:53 AM.
          Researching Western NC and Northeast GA and any family connected to Caney Fork in Jackson County, NC

Comment

OK - thanks, guys. I was hoping there could be a single report that had all dates on it but if there isn't, I'll just do it e.g. three times.

Comment

Working...
            X